Blessing of the Fleet Festival Princess to be eligible you must be:
- Going into year 10 in 2018.
- Resident in the area between Bawley Point and south of Sussex Inlet, and/or
- Attending one of the schools: Ulladulla High, Nowra Anglican College or St John’s Catholic
- Princess application form and sponsor
- Critical dates and notes for princesses, partners and families Updated
- Partner Information
- Princess Introduction
- Code of conduct
- Standards for Parade floats
- Additional Notes
- Float Marshals and Commentary (Float Descriptions and Marshal details to Denise Fors no later than 11 March 2018 email@example.com
Submit your fully completed to the Lions Preloved Bookshop Bellbrook Arcade, Ulladulla
You will be given an Information Pack with documents that must be completed by you and your partner and submitted to the committee on information night.
Wednesday 22 November 2017 @ Ulladulla Civic Centre 7.00pm – 9.00pm.
ATTENDANCE is COMPULSORY for Princess, partner and at least one parent.
Completed Code of Conduct for Princesses & Partners must be handed in on Information Night.
A $30.00 photography fee is to be paid, by all participants, to the photographer on Information Night