The festival committee is encouraging local businesses to have an expo space or stall on Easter Sunday, with indoor and outdoor sites available.
If you would like to exhibit at the Ulladulla & Districts Blessing of the Fleet Festival, please complete the application form and post to Blessing of the Fleet PO Box 883 Ulladulla 2539 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost: Milton Ulladulla Community Groups – No Charge
Milton Ulladulla Retailers – $100.00
Eurobodalla/Shoalhaven Retailers & Food Vans – $150
Illawarra/Sapphire Coast Retailers & Food Vans – $250
Above prices for 3m x 3m – add $50 for 6m x 3m All other stands from other areas – $400
NO monies to be sent until application has been processed
BLESSING OF THE FLEET FESTIVAL TERMS OF AGREEMENT
- Copy of Public Liability Certificate of Currency to the amount of $5million must accompany application form
- Payment must be received by the organisers no later than three weeks prior to the Festival.
- A Certificate of Currency for a public liability cover of at least $1 million must accompany the return of the booking application from all stall holders.
- Food vendors licences must accompany the return of the booking application and must be up to date for all food vendors.
- All packaging material (cardboard, polystyrene, paper etc) must all be taken off the grounds by each individual stall holder. They must not be placed in rubbish bins on site.
- No plastic bags to be used by any stall holder.
- All cups, plates must be compostable. No polystyrene or plastic products – paper products preferred.
- Applications close 5 Feb 2018