The Milton Ulladulla ExServos Club is proud to be diamond sponsors of the Blessing of the Fleet Parade 2017.
They welcome all to Ulladulla for the Blessing of Fleet Festival and the parade on Easter Sunday.
The Club is the premiere club in the Milton Ulladulla region. An award winning club, it provides first class club facilities and services, in a safe, family-friendly environment. Situated on the Princes Highway in Ulladulla, the club is the only one in the area that is open to midnight, 7 days a week. The club facilities and services include:
- Real Rewards Program for their members
- Sea Salt Restaurant and Café open 7 days a week
- The club main lounge and bar
- Award winning TAB/Keno area with outdoor TAB facility
- Sea Salt Function Centre with conference and meeting room facilities
- Executive board room
- A restaurant bar
- Bottle O Bottle shop
- Indoor and outdoor gaming areas
- A children’s room and child minding service
- Entertainment area (including stage) for up to 400 guests to accommodate entertainment nights, weddings, dinners and fund raising events
- Courtesy buses that are available on call, 7 days per week
- Weekly events (bingo, raffles, badge draws, bill busters and trivia).
- Free WiFi for our members and guests
Throughout the journey of the Club, the primary focus has been for the Club to be a non-for-profit organisation, solely for the benefit of the local community.
Pictured: Phil Brown: Milton Ulladulla Rotary Club – Chair of the Blessing of the Fleet Festival committee
Darryl Bozicevic: Secretary Manager of the Milton Ulladulla ExServos Club
Cathy Dunn: Shoalhaven Signature, Ulladulla Blessing of the Fleet Festival Marketing and Promotions
Milton Ulladulla ExServos Club
Address: 212-222 Princes Highway, Ulladulla
Contact Number: (02) 4455 1444