2020 Ulladulla Blessing of the Fleet Festival ~ Princesses, Partners & Sponsors.
Excited to announce our beautiful Princesses for 2020, their partners and sponsors.
6. Tahlia Nunn & Saxon Tate.
M & C Excavations and Tree Services
17. Phoebe Drury & Archie Skinner.
Milton-Ulladulla Ex Servos Club.
5. Indigo Violaris & Kai Minassian.
8. Ilona Gray & Bailey Law.
Mollymook Golf Club.
25. Annalise Hare & Kai Bowman.
11. Tori Pengelly & Bill Joyce-Briggs.
26. Clare McDonald & Kaden Bradley.
2. Charlize Tout & Barli Doyle.
12. Ella-Rose Clark & James Sibley.
Holiday Haven Tourist Parks.
1. Ellie Brophy & Lochi Wall.
Alpha Building & Design.
28. Phoebe Bridle & Kyle Geerling.
McGrath Estate Agents.
3. Shantika Chandra & Zac Zunter.
19. Zoe Garrett & Jack Ridley.
Arte Beauty Barr.
24. Naomi Hall & Hugh McDonell.
Shallow Crossing Camping Grounds.
10. Maddi Healy & Callum Elliott.
Milton-Ulladulla Junior Rugby League Inc.
27. Simone Heldt & Joel Marsland.
13. Julia Armstrong & Antonio Lavalle.
Mollymook Surf Life Saving Club.
14. Lilli Travers & Bailey Robertson.
Southern Man Surf.
20. Tiana Standingford & Reef Keen.
Ulladulla Gymnastics Club.
23. Asia Caddy & Logan Salafia
21. Katelyn Arkinstall & Harry Hicks.
Aaron’s South Coast Painting.
22. Ella Stewart & Ryan Roklitzer
7. Charlotte Dedden & Jay Ramsden.
Milton-Ulladulla Water Carters.
16. Ellynie Rae Rollason & Brock Watterson.
Star Hotel Milton.
18. Kiara Croker & Brayden Atkins.
Croker Bros Honey.
4. Tegan Ricketts & Sterling Pinfield Hall.
Milton Medical Centre.
15. Emerson Fowler & Sam England.
Fowlers Plumbing Service.
9. Abbey Goodwin & Ethan Magnusson.
Early Bait & Tackle.
Thank you to all the courageous Princesses who have entered and their supportive partners who have agreed to share this experience with them.
Congratulations Princesses, families and sponsors on all the hard work that went in to building each float.
The Floats were of a very high standard this year, making the judging quite difficult.
The results were :
2nd Alice in Wonderland
3rd Disneyland Adventures
Highly commended Ancient Egypt & The Bee Movie.Read More
For the 8th year in a row The Milton Ulladulla ExServos Club is pleased to be involved with the Blessing of the Fleet festival, for the 2018 Festival by an increased commitment of $10,000 with a platinum sponsorship.
So don’t miss Ulladulla’s spectacular annual Blessing of the Fleet Festival on Easter Sunday 1 April 2018, one of the biggest festivals on the South Coast.
There will be a myriad of colour for the Milton Ulladulla Ex Servo Club Blessing of the Fleet Parade starts off the day with the wonderful and imaginative floats with the festival’s princesses and their partners.
The Milton Ulladulla Ex Servo Club Blessing of the Fleet Parade is led by St Peter the patron saint of the Fishing Fleet following by the float of the winning Festival princess and her partner.
Picture and video 15 December 2017: Presentation by Milton Ulladulla Ex Servo Club Secretary Manager Daryl Bozicevic to the Ulladulla Blessing of the Fleet Festival committee members Phil Brown and Leonie Smith.
Milton Ulladulla Ex Servos Club
212-222 Princes Highway Ulladulla
Phone : 02 4455 1444
The Milton Ulladulla ExServos Club is the premiere club in the Milton Ulladulla region. An award winning club, it provides first class club facilities and services, in a safe, family-friendly environment. Situated on the Princes Highway in Ulladulla, the club is the only one in the area that is open to midnight, 7 days a week.Read More