Information for Princesses, partners and their Families
Ulladulla Blessing of the Fleet Princess Formal
Tuesday 8th December, 2020.
7pm – 9:30pm.
Dunn Lewis auditorium.
Princesses and partners are permitted 2 guest tickets each.
● Tickets $40 online: http://www.trybooking.com/BMPUN
● Princesses and partners are free of charge.
● Refunds for the cancelled 2020 Easter Princess Ball are available through: email@example.com
There can be no transfer of funds across to the formal event of 8th December, as they are 2
different ticketing systems.
● Partners must be refitted for suits by Tuesday 24th November at: Saunders Mensland Ulladulla.
Craig Saunders is holding the ties from earlier in the year, but partners must be measured up again, as
most have grown over the past 8 months. We have quite a few new partners and they need to be
fitted. Craig needs to order them in time for the Formal. Buttonholes will be provided for partners,
on the night.
● Princesses who have changed partners MUST have their new partner complete the Partner Information form
In addition, partners must provide their mobile and email, along with their parent’s names and mobiles. This is important, as each couple will be introduced on stage by the 2019 Ulladulla Blessing of the Fleet Princess.
● Please do not be late, in fact, if you can come earlier, please do. (doors open 6:30pm re: photos
need to be done promptly).
● Photography on the night will be done by Daniel Colebrook.
● Dinner will be 2 courses, main and dessert.
● Strictly no alcohol permitted on the night for princess and partners, or any guests under the age
of 18 years.
● Formal concludes at 9:30pm
Covid19 Safety plan:
The Rotary Club of Milton-Ulladulla Inc is a COVIDSafe registered organisation.
The Dunn Lewis Multi Function Centre, Ulladulla is a COVIDSafe registered business.
The Dunn Lewis Centre has the capacity to host 300 people, seated, adhering to the current NSW Health 4 sq
metre physical distancing rule.
● Guests advised not to attend if feeling unwell, have any respiratory or Covid-19 symptoms.
● Guests advised to download COVIDSafe app re: tracing benefits.
● All guests will have their temperature checked upon entry. If any guest has a temperature, they
will be asked to put on a mask and sit aside for ten minutes. After ten minutes, if temperature
persists, guest will be advised to leave and go to the local hospital and self isolate.
● Guests will be asked if have visited any hotspots on the print out sheet, within past 14 days. If so,
they will be asked to leave and self isolate and get tested.
● Physical distancing at all times on the evening. 1.5 metres apart, excluding persons from same
● Hand sanitiser provided in key areas including all tables, pop up bar, stage prize table, toilets,
entry and exit.
● Hands must be washed upon entry and exit of centre. Guests reminded to wash hands before
and after eating, as well as after touching anything.
● There will be no dancing.
● Dunn Lewis staff to provide table service for meals.
● Guests are to remain seated whilst drinking or eating.
● Guests are not to mingle during the evening.
● Guests will stand on marked areas on the floor when queuing to sign in, at the pop up bar area
and stage area for presentations.
● Guests advised not to gather before or after the event.
● Volunteers, Covid-19 Safety Marshals and VIPS to wear masks when in close contact with people
or performing a job in a high traffic area, such as: when pinning buttonholes on the partners,
taking temperatures upon entry, working behind the entry sign in desks, awarding trophies,
sashes, tiaras, prize money and flowers.
● Sanitising wipes will be provided for high touch areas, such as entry sign in tables, microphone,
podium and pop up bar.
● To assist with physical distancing, 2 sign in tables will be set up on each side of the entry to the
auditorium, as well as a separate sign in table in front of the foyer lounge area, for princesses and
partners. (Total 3 sign in tables).
● Rotarian volunteer COVID-19 Safety Marshals will monitor the event and ensure all Covid Safe
rules are followed.
● A digitised record of all attendees will be held by the Rotary Club of Milton-Ulladulla for 28 days
after the event, for the sole purpose of contact tracing and will be kept secure and confidential, as
per NSW Health regulations for corporate events.